Tuesday, September 1, 2020

My Weekend

 Reeve’s Weekend

31.8.20 

On Saturday I woke up, had breakfast and went on my PS4. Then at about 12:00 my uncle came to help my dad put in a new window, then Rae my mum and I went to town to get John a present. Then after I got John a present we went to drop Rae off at her friends birthday party. Then my mum got stuck talking with her friend for about an hour, so I was just sitting and waiting until she was finished. After she was finished talking we went to the supermarket and got some food, when we finished at the supermarket we went home and just hung out. On Sunday I got up, had my breakfast and went on my PS4. At about 7:30 we got ready and went to soccer. Me and my dad had to go early and set up the stuff so it was Covid safe. At 9:00 we played our game of soccer. We played Toby’s team, but he was in Christchurch so he couldn't play. It was a really close game at first we were losing by 1 but in the second half we played real well the end score was 2-1 to my team it was good fun. At home I got ready for John’s birthday so at 2:45 I went to John’s birthday ‘On Yer bike’. We had an epic tour, it was bumpy, jumpy and freaky. But my favorite part was the end. We went through a huge creek. It was a good 50 meters long. After that Jimmy was super dizzy So I gave him a hand. Then we went to the rec center and mucked around for a bit. Then we had some snacks and tea. After we had some tea we saw our friend Jackson, so he came over and we gave him a bit of pizza. After Jackson had left we played a bit more and then we had some cake. It was pretty good. When I finished my cake my mum had come to pick me up, so I grabbed my stuff and went home.                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.