Tuesday, September 1, 2020

My Weekend

 My Weekend 

By Reeve 10.8.20

On Saturday morning I woke up, had breakfast then I went on my PS4. After that I went into town and did something but I forgot what we did. When I got home I had lunch and played a game with Toby and Brooklyn. 

On Sunday I woke up, went on my PS4 and played with Toby. Then at about 7:45 I got ready for soccer. At soccer I played Toby’s team and we lost. But it was a good game. Just after my game the other team did not have enough players so I had to play their game too. At the end of the game the score was 4/5 to the other team we played. After the games I got a sausage and a chocolate bar. Then my family and I went home then I played on my PS4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.